Re: Test 0332 Error - XML Variant - Missing xml:lang?

I don't see any problem with XML has a host language.  There are
plenty of XML vocabularies that will benefit from RDFa.  In fact, RDFa
is being added to DocBook and will be valid DocBook for version 5.1.

Meanwhile, the test seems just incorrect.  The only language attribute
available that is universally recognized is xml:lang.

The simple solution is to correct the input document in the test case.

--
--Alex Milowski
considered."