Re: [DE] Completed translation RDFa Core 1.1

Hi Manu,

just close to the finishing line of some work, so I'll be brief.

The first thing: It's like going fishing, you sit down, relax and do
something to let your brain walk different ways, it's just that I am
not the fishing person.

The second thing: I think, there was nothing really important
anymore, but I'll go through it again in a few days, once I have
finished here. If I find something, I'll let you know and otherwise.

So long
Stefan

--
Stefan Schumacher