Re: HTML+RDFa 1.1 Typo?

Hi Alex,

That's actually intentional. The last rule on the right side, "?target
?predicate ?object", takes care also of removing "?target rdf:type
rdfa:Pattern" (since it removes all statements about ?target).

The rule to remove "?subject rdf:type rdfa:Pattern" is needed since after
the pattern has been copied entirely, the rdfa:Pattern type statement has
been copied too, which is not the intent.

A more effective implementation would not add that triple in the first
place only to remove it, but I believe this was the simplest way to express
these rules in a familiar notation for inference. (Hence the notes in the
spec to make it clear that you're allowed to apply any algorithm you need
as long as the outcome is the same.)

Cheers,
Niklas