Re: Test 0256 / HTML4

This is also a test for HTML5 and a problem for the HTML+RDFa 1.1 tests.

The HTML5 specification says

"The attribute in no namespace with no prefix and with the literal
localname "xml:lang" has no effect on language processing." [1]

The test is served as text/html in HTML syntax and so the localname will be
parsed as xml:lang without regard to the prefix.  As such, it isn't the
xml:lang attribute.

The exact same thing happens for the HTML4 tests.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/dom.html#the-lang-and-xml:lang-attributes

--
--Alex Milowski
considered."