Latest EARL reports

From: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 15:58:39 -0700
Cc: Nicholas J Humfrey <njh@aelius.com>, Alex Milowski <alex@milowski.com>, Niklas Lindström <lindstream@gmail.com>, Damian Steer <pldms@mac.com>, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>, Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>, Lev Khomich <levkhomich@gmail.com>
To: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
I just re-ran earl reports for built-in processors. The updated report can be found at [1].

We should do a more formal call for implementations to try to get more reports in, and give processors showing lower levels of conformance an opportunity to up their game.

Implementations included in the report have their conformance summarized at [2]. (Anyone with property contact information, please forward to the any23 group or appropriate implementor).

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net

[1] http://rdfa.info/earl-reports/earl.html
[2] http://rdfa.info/earl-reports/earl.html#processors