STRAW POLL: Keep the Property Copying feature in HTML+RDFa 1.1

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 20:07:26 -0400
To: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
HTML+RDFa 1.1 introduces a new feature called Property Copying which
provides equivalent functionality to Microdata's @itemref feature. The
feature was marked as at-risk when we entered Last Call in February. The
WG needs to decide if we're going to continue to keep this feature, or
remove it from the specification. There was no feedback asking the WG to
remove the feature. The WG unanimously polled[1] in favor of adding the
feature to the specification.

PROPOSAL: Keep the Property Copying feature in the HTML+RDFa 1.1
specification.

All WG members, please +1/-1/+0 the proposal above.

-- manu

[1] http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/meetings/2013-01-17#resolution_1

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Aaron Swartz, PaySwarm, and Academic Journals
http://manu.sporny.org/2013/payswarm-journals/