Re: HTML+RDFa 1.1 PR Transition Paperwork

On 03/14/2013 03:51 AM, Ivan Herman wrote:
> I have looked at the status section of the draft, I made a tiny
> change and added a sentence.

Thanks. I've applied your changes.

> I think we can go to Ralph & Thomas with this...

Great, I'll send an e-mail out asking if there are any objections from
the rest of the WG in proceeding w/o going through a 2nd Last Call.

> I also see that you removed the 'at risk' aspect of property
> copying. I personally agree with this, but that still requires a WG
> decision:-)... B.t.w., I have asked DanBri lately for a google
> comment on specifically this feature.

You're right. I'll send a straw-poll out right after this to collect
+1s/-1s from the group.

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Aaron Swartz, PaySwarm, and Academic Journals
http://manu.sporny.org/2013/payswarm-journals/