[DE] Intention of translation RDFa Core 1.1

From: Stefan Schumacher <stefan@duckflight.de>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 13:38:47 +0530
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
CC: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Dear Translators

I confirm that I have searched the Translations database
(http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/#search) and the
mailing-list archives
(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/).

Unless there are objections within the next few days, I will proceed
with the translation into [language] of the following document(s):

Dear Coralie, dear translators, dear RDFa team,

I would like to translate the following document:
RDFa Core 1.1
http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/REC-rdfa-core-20120607/

In compliance with the W3C Intellectual Property FAQ
(http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate), I
will be required to place a prominent disclaimer in my translation(s)
in which I will disclose, (1) the title of and link to the original
English document, (2) that my document is a translation which may
contain errors, and (3) that the original English document on the W3C
website is the one that is official. (Items (2) and (3) must be in
the target language.)

I will also make sure the links within my translation are valid and
will endeavor to provide valid markup and CSS.

I will notify this list with links to my translation when the
translation is complete.

All the best
Stefan Schumacher

--