Re: Prefix for http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/ in RDFa Initial Context?

Good point. We made the commitment not to change the context file often, so I did not make a change yet. Manu, should we introduce this change now and make it official? Are there other additions that we may want to consider?

If we change this, we will have to make some tam-tam around it; implementers should be notified.

(Eg, two W3C Recs are coming up, namely prov and sparql, both have some vocabulary additions; those may be added right away, ie, as soon as PR is up)

Ivan