Re: PROPOSAL: Add prefixes to RDFa Core initial context

Hi guys, sorry for the late reactions, but I was on vacations...

My plan is/was that, if a change occurs on the initial context for RDFa, this
must be announced on the Semantic Web Activity News (which has an RSS feed[1,2,3
for the different feed formats]). This announcement has to be made by whoever
updates the initial context, which means, I guess, the lead of the relevant
Activity in the W3C team. If I have not properly done that in the past, I merit
a slap on my wrist!

As Gregg says, this should be done rarely, ie, every 6 months or even more. What
triggers a change is if the landscape changes significantly (in which case some
sort of a new analysis should be done along the lines of [4] which provided the
first set) or if a number of new W3C recommendations are published for vocabularies.

I guess that, if we agree on this, a relevant note should be added to[5]. I will
do it as soon as we agree on the details.

How does that sound?

Cheers

Ivan

[1] http://www.w3.org/blog/SW/feed/atom/