Re: new draft for the RDFa Primer

Ok, updated to the latest respec. It did take some time: the new respec adds some hitherto unused elements for figures (figurecaption, figure), meaning that my CSS had to be updated (which was the easy part, first I had to find out what respec does:-). But it seems to be o.k. now.

Is the etiquette still so that one can update the bibliography file on Robin's github account? Would that be automatically used by the tool at W3C, or should we do something else? I guess we will have to be careful about that when our documents are finalized...

Ivan