Telecon Agenda - January 17th 2012, 1500 UTC

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 20:33:42 -0500
To: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
We have a telecon this week. We're going to be going over all
of the remaining issues and planning the Last Call publication.

Below is the preliminary agenda for our telecon. If you have any
additions or modifications to the agenda, please send them to the
mailing list or mention them on the telecon before we get started.

==========
Thursday, January 17th 2012
Time: 1500 UTC, 7am San Francisco, 10am Boston, 3pm London
W3C Zakim bridge, telecon code: RDFA (7332)
   SIP: zakim@voip.w3.org
   Phone US: +1.617.761.6200
irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#rdfa
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribe: Ted, Ivan, Niklas, Manu, Gregg, Shane
==========

Agenda
------

1. ISSUE-143: Prefixes too complicated
   * http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/143
2. ISSUE-144: Add @itemref-like attribute
   * http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/144
3. ISSUE-145: @content override @value
   * http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/145
4. ISSUE-146: HTML5+RDFa needs rule for implied @about="" on head/body
   * http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/146
5. Last Call publication planning

blog: The Problem with RDF and Nuclear Power
http://manu.sporny.org/2012/nuclear-rdf/