Re: Resolving remaining issues in the issue tracker

On 01/07/2013 05:18 AM, Ivan Herman wrote:
>> PROPOSAL: Adopt the 'Property Copying' feature as described in the
>> 2013-01-06 HTML+RDFa Editors Draft.
>
> For the records: see my comments in
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdfa-wg/2013Jan/0029.html
>
> I am not in favour of accepting the proposal as it is now.

There has been enough push-back on the list from you, Gregg, and Niklas
to convince me to revert the feature to what it was earlier (with some
minor editorial changes). I think Gregg clearly outlined a way to
implement this in a SAX-based processor, which was one of my major
concerns, so if that is do-able, I'm fine w/ making this a required feature.

PROPOSAL: Adopt the 'Property Copying' feature as described by Gregg
Kellogg in the 2013-01-04 HTML+RDFa Editor's Draft.

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: The Problem with RDF and Nuclear Power
http://manu.sporny.org/2012/nuclear-rdf/