Re: HTML+RDFa source updated (ISSUE-97, ISSUE-144, ISSUE-146)

Hi,

Great work! Great also that the spec now makes @href on links optional
if @resource is present.

However, I now realize that meta seems to have a similar problem as
link. In the HTML5 spec the part about meta at [1] reads:

    Exactly one of the name, http-equiv, and charset attributes must
be specified.

    If either name or http-equiv is specified, then the content
attribute must also be specified. Otherwise, it must be omitted.

I.e. it seems that we need a similar text about meta as well, along
the lines of:

    If the RDFa property attribute is present on the meta element, the
name attribute is not required, and the content attribute must also be
specified.

(The question will also arise (or already has) about whether the use
of meta and link are to be considered Lite or not. I believe they are,
since the set of attributes is not extended (and @content is already
allowed on meta). But I suppose it depends on whether you interpret
the extended allowances that this document adds to HTML5 to be part of
HTML5 or RDFa...)

Thoughts?

Cheers,
Niklas