Re: Proposed EARL submission report

I am a little bit saddened by the necessity of pulling Green Turtle. It seems to be, afaik, the most elaborate Javascript implementation... We should really try to get to Alex to give us an update...

The PR transition is still away; we have to clarify some clerical issues and we have not yet discussed the PER evolution for the existing RDFa Recs. So we still have some time...

Ivan