Telecon Agenda - September 6th 2012, 1500 UTC

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2012 21:12:17 -0400
To: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

We have a telecon coming up on this Thursday to start processing the
HTML+RDFa issues. We'll start with the ones that are easiest to resolve
first.

Below is the preliminary agenda for our telecon. If you have any
additions or modifications to the agenda, please send them to the
mailing list or mention them on the telecon before we get started.

==========
Thursday, September 6th 2012
Time: 1400 UTC, 7am San Francisco, 10am Boston, 3pm London
W3C Zakim bridge, telecon code: RDFA (7332)
   SIP: zakim@voip.w3.org
   Phone US: +1.617.761.6200
irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#rdfa
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribe: Steven, Ivan, Niklas, Manu, Gregg, Ted, Shane
==========

Agenda
------

1. ISSUE-140: OBJECT and @data attribute
   * http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/140
2. ISSUE-141: Datatypes for @datetime
   * http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/141
3. ISSUE-137: Normative media types for HTML+RDFa
   * http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/137
4. ISSUE-126: Can xmlns: be reported as a warning?
   * http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/126
5. ISSUE-139: Honor xml:base in XHTML5
   * http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/139

blog: Which is better - RDFa Lite or Microdata?
http://manu.sporny.org/2012/mythical-differences/