Fwd: clock change reminder; 28-Oct to 4-Nov

FYI

For the RDFa WG this is probably without interest, we do not have a meeting planned. FYI anyway.

For the Provenance WG this affects one telco.

For the RDF WG we have to realize that the F2F meeting schedules are _set in Lyon time_, ie, those dialing in from the US will be one hour 'off'.

Ivan

Begin forwarded message: