Telecon Agenda - November 8th 2012, 1500 UTC

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2012 23:17:55 -0500
To: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

We have a telecon coming up on this Thursday to review new issues that
have been raised since our last telecon.

Below is the preliminary agenda for our telecon. If you have any
additions or modifications to the agenda, please send them to the
mailing list or mention them on the telecon before we get started.

Thursday, November 8th 2012
Time: 1400 UTC, 7am San Francisco, 10am Boston, 3pm London
W3C Zakim bridge, telecon code: RDFA (7332)
   SIP: zakim@voip.w3.org
   Phone US: +1.617.761.6200
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribe: Manu, Gregg, Ted, Shane, Ivan, Niklas

1. Announcements/Concerns/State of RDFa
   * Implementations
   * Tools
   * Growth / Stagnation
2. ISSUE-143: Use of prefixes is too complicated for a Web technology
   * This is a Formal Objection
   * https://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/143
3. ISSUE-144: Add an @itemref-like attribute to RDFa
   * https://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/144

blog: The Problem with RDF and Nuclear Power