Re: test 0259 fun!

From: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 10:31:23 -0400
To: Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>
CC: W3C RDFWA WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
You could also return N-Triples or Turtle instead of RDF/XML. RDF/XML is pretty archaic, and it seems reasonable that we might want test cases that create results that RDF/XML can't handle. (the test harness will accept pretty much any RDF variation, as long as content-type is used properly).

That said, if this particular test can be re-formulated and still preserve the purpose of the test, we should change it.

Gregg Kellogg

Sent from my iPad