Re: RDF::RDFa::Parser 1.096_01

From: Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 22:39:14 +0100
To: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net>
Cc: W3C RDFWA WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
On Thu, 17 May 2012 10:11:31 -0400
Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net> wrote:

> Toby, do you have a distiller endpoint we could add to the test suite?

This should work, substituting in host language and RDFa version as
appropriate...

http://buzzword.org.uk/2012/rdfa-distiller/?host=html5&version=1.1&format=rdfxml&url=

If the test harness can't handle, substituting parameters in the URL
string, you should be able to leave it out and it will attempt to
auto-detect by media type and the @version attribute. However, that may
not be sufficient for, say, XHTML1 versus XHTML5.

I seem to get more failures via the test harness than I do running the
suite from the command line. Often clicking a red "FAIL" a couple more
times will turn it into a green "PASS".

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail@tobyinkster.co.uk>