Re: RDF::RDFa::Parser 1.096_01

From: Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 22:39:14 +0100
To: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net>
Cc: W3C RDFWA WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
On Thu, 17 May 2012 10:11:31 -0400
Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net> wrote:

> Toby, do you have a distiller endpoint we could add to the test suite?

This should work, substituting in host language and RDFa version as

If the test harness can't handle, substituting parameters in the URL
string, you should be able to leave it out and it will attempt to
auto-detect by media type and the @version attribute. However, that may
not be sufficient for, say, XHTML1 versus XHTML5.

I seem to get more failures via the test harness than I do running the
suite from the command line. Often clicking a red "FAIL" a couple more
times will turn it into a green "PASS".

Toby A Inkster