Publishing specifications using RDFa 1.1

From: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 12:23:24 -0500
To: W3C RDFWA WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
As most of you know, XHTML+RDFa 1.0 is an approved publication format
for W3C Recommendations.  It turns out that the way that is specified,
XHTML+RDFa 1.1 is automatically also approved once it is a director-
approved Recommendation.  Today I added support for generating
XHTML+RDFa 1.1 to the ReSpec.js engine, and we will be publishing our
new Recommendations in this format (assuming they are approved).

Yay us!

Shane McCarron
+1 763 786 8160 x120