Test 0140

From: Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 11:36:15 +0100
To: W3C RDFWA WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Is there a spec reference for this?

Seems to me that:

	property="_:invalid"

conforms to CURIE syntax. Obviously blank nodes are not allowed as
predicates in any current version of RDF. However it is a syntactically
valid CURIE, so arguably should be treated the same as any other CURIE -
there will be no expansion for the "_" prefix, so it's treated as an
absolute URI, equivalent to the following token in Turtle:

	<_:invalid>

Unless there's a spec reference I'd suggest either dropping this test
case, or changing the SPARQL to:

	ASK WHERE {
	  <$TCPATH/0140.xhtml> ?p "Test".
	  FILTER { isBlank(?p) }
	}

Until I see a spec ref or the test is dropped/altered, it's going on
my "wilful violations" list.

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail@tobyinkster.co.uk>