New Test - typed property values

From: Alex Milowski <alex@milowski.com>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 13:55:23 -0700
To: W3C RDFWA WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
While looking through generating an EARL report I found a bug in my
processor even though it passes all the tests. :(

There doesn't seem to be a test case that covers the issue and it is a
rather simple construct.  I've attached the test input (XHTML).

I believe these are the triples it should generate:

<>	<http://www.w3.org/ns/rdfa#usesVocabulary>	<http://www.milowski.com/V/>
<>	<http://www.milowski.com/V/bit>	<_:1>
<_:1>	<http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#type>	<http://www.milowski.com/V/thing>
<_:1>	<http://www.milowski.com/V/name>	"Fizzbit"