Re: clj-rdfa passes all base RDFa 1.1 tests

From: Niklas Lindström <lindstream@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 21:39:18 +0100
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>, Gregg Kellogg <gregg@kellogg-assoc.com>
Cc: public-rdfa-wg WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Thank you! I'm very glad to have reached this stage. Great to see the
updated EARL report!

I'm planning for vocabulary expansion as well, but I'll focus a bit on
the general Java interop first. (Hitherto I've kept the implementation
really simple with plain triples. Now I'll work on Jena and Sesame
adapters; possibly splitting up things into separate packages along
the way. And, although I'd love to write an expansion algorithm had I
time, with the OWL support in Jena it should come for free.)

Best regards,
Niklas