W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdfa-wg@w3.org > March 2012

Re: Test suite caching problem

From: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@kellogg-assoc.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 19:39:09 -0400
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
CC: W3C RDFWA WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Message-ID: <C61BF371-DCDB-448D-A7F5-D302B38333AE@kellogg-assoc.com>
On Mar 11, 2012, at 4:23 AM, "Ivan Herman" <ivan@w3.org> wrote:

> Yeah, it is Sunday morning my time and I do not see the test suite...
> 
> I hope I did not screw up something!

Manu had to do some intervention to correct an update issue; this may have created another issue. This is most likely related to an update in library dependencies, and not anything you would have done.

(I think I'm reaching the end of code development, so hopefully, stability will resume soon!)

Gregg

> Ivan
> 
> On Mar 11, 2012, at 07:02 , Gregg Kellogg wrote:
> 
>> It looks like something's stuck in the server cache, where it's loading a version of the main test page that is trying to access a missing compiled javascript file. I've updated the code to not use compiled assets, but something doesn't seem to have cleared.
>> 
>> This may resolve itself on it's own shortly, due to normal timeout, or it may require some bigger "nudge".
>> 
>> Sorry for the down time.
>> 
>> Gregg
>> 
>> 
> 
> 
> ----
> Ivan Herman, W3C Semantic Web Activity Lead
> Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
> mobile: +31-641044153
> FOAF: http://www.ivan-herman.net/foaf.rdf
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
Received on Sunday, 11 March 2012 23:39:50 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:19:56 UTC