W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdfa-wg@w3.org > March 2012

Re: Updated some tests...

From: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 07:32:15 -0600
Message-ID: <4F58B4DF.8050705@aptest.com>
To: public-rdfa-wg@w3.org
Your changes look good here!

On 3/8/2012 6:19 AM, Ivan Herman wrote:
> Manu, Gregg,
>
> I have
>
> - updated the tests that we have discussed, ie, 58, 78, 81, 82 are now set as RDFa 1.0 valid only, and I created their counterpart (246-249) for RDFa 1.1
> - added a test reflecting ISSUE-133
>
> I decided to live dangerously, and updated these directly on a clone I made locally of the github content, and I then made a git push. I hope that is all right... I am not sure what should happen to get that appear on the test harness page, though
>
> Cheers
>
> Ivan
>
>
> ----
> Ivan Herman, W3C Semantic Web Activity Lead
> Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
> mobile: +31-641044153
> FOAF: http://www.ivan-herman.net/foaf.rdf
>
>
>
>
>

-- 
Shane McCarron
Managing Director, Applied Testing and Technology, Inc.
+1 763 786 8160 x120
Received on Thursday, 8 March 2012 13:33:07 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:19:56 UTC