Updated some tests...

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 13:19:55 +0100
To: W3C RDFWA WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Manu, Gregg,

I have

- updated the tests that we have discussed, ie, 58, 78, 81, 82 are now set as RDFa 1.0 valid only, and I created their counterpart (246-249) for RDFa 1.1
- added a test reflecting ISSUE-133

I decided to live dangerously, and updated these directly on a clone I made locally of the github content, and I then made a git push. I hope that is all right... I am not sure what should happen to get that appear on the test harness page, though

Cheers