Re: Updates to RDF Interfaces, RDF API, and RDFa API

Some comments,

Minor issue: the references to RDFa Core and XHTML+RDFa in RDFa API is still to the PR versions; the reference to the RDFa Primer is to the Working Draft.

More substantive issue: you have added, both in the abstract and the status section of these documents, the following issue:

[[[
Work on this document has been put on hold indefinitely due to lack of interest. While a significant amount of design work went into this document, at present, there are no known implementations of the specification. There are numerous design issues with this specification and it is not advised that developers implement this API unless they are fully familiar with the drawbacks present in the current design.
]]]

I think this is a bit too negative. Also, this is not an 'Issue' but, I believe, should be added as a 'Note'. I tried to come up with a less negative text:

[[[
Work on this document represents unfinished work of the RDF Web Application Working Group. The work could not be finished due to a lack of manpower, and, at the time of publishing this document, it is not known whether W3C will continue this work on Recommendation track in another Working Group.

While a significant amount of design work went into this document, at present there are no known implementations of the specification. A number of design issues have not been completely resolved. Developers wishing to implement this API should be aware of incomplete nature of the specification.
]]]

(The RDFa text is slightly different because there is an implementation.)

Ivan