Today's telecon canceled

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 07:18:24 -0400
To: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Hi folks,

Apologies for the late notice, but the telecon for today is canceled. I
will be traveling during the telecon time this week and won't be able to
make it. We will definitely have a telecon next Thursday, where we will
try to figure out how to wrap up the remaining documents that this group
is publishing.

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: PaySwarm Website for Developers Launched
http://digitalbazaar.com/2012/02/22/new-payswarm-alpha/