Re: @role implemented

From: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 12:36:16 -0400
To: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
CC: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>, W3C RDFWA WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
So I've implemented @role as well, and there's actually a problem with 0306:

html>head>base is only valid for HTML varieties, not XML, so it should be removed from host language "xml".

Further more, base is set to <http://www.example.com/tests/0306>, but the sparql is looking for <http://www.example.com/tests/0306.xhtml#heading1>, it should be <http://www.example.com/tests/0306#heading1>

I'll update the manifest and SPARQL.

Gregg