Re: A *minor* question on default terms...

To be honest... I do not have strong feelings either way. What you say about the reference is true but,let us face it, most of the tools using RDFa will not really manage RDFS or OWL...

The only reason I am (very slightly!) in favour of DC is because I have the feeling that many users (eg, in governmental circles) regard DC is being more 'official'. Whatever that means...

Ivan