Updated RDFa Core and XHTML+RDFa drafts

From: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 21:17:40 -0600
To: W3C RDFWA WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Thanks to everyone for your hard work at our extra long session today.
We got through ALL the issues. I have completed making edits that
reflect the resolutions we made.  The updated drafts, including diff
marked versions, are available via our drafts page at
http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/drafts/

Please take a look at the diffs, check them against the resolutions in
the minutes from today's meeting at
http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/meetings/2012-02-23, and make sure you
agree with my text.  I took a little editorial license to ensure that
things scan right and have the right style, but I believe that we have
hit the key points.

Also, remember that NONE of the changes are substantive - they are all
editorial and clarify things were people asked questions.

Thanks again!

--
Shane McCarron
+1 763 786 8160 x120