W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdfa-wg@w3.org > December 2012

Re: [rdfa-website] datatype rdf:XMLLiteral not properly handled (#16)

From: Jochen Rau <jochen.rau@typoplanet.de>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 11:15:49 -0500
Cc: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>, W3C RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Message-Id: <9910474D-62EF-4B3D-9638-620D09D7D96A@typoplanet.de>
To: Stéphane Corlosquet <scorlosquet@gmail.com>
Hi,

On Dec 12, 2012, at 11:08 AM, Stéphane Corlosquet <scorlosquet@gmail.com> wrote:
> The way I understand this is that it is a bug on the website, likely in the Play interface, not necessarily in the spec. I've asked for clarification.

I've tested it, too, using  http://rdf.greggkellogg.net/distiller and http://www.w3.org/2012/pyRdfa. Both yielded the expected result (according to the spec). Seems to be a bug in Play (already reported here https://github.com/rdfa/rdfa-website/issues/16).

Best
Jochen



> Steph.
> 
> On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 10:51 AM, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org> wrote:
> If somebody could check this, and we should then add it to the errata...
> 
> Ivan
> 
> 
> Begin forwarded message:
> 
>> From: Ivan Herman <ivan@ivan-herman.net>
>> Subject: Fwd: [rdfa-website] datatype rdf:XMLLiteral not properly handled (#16)
>> Date: December 12, 2012 08:58:24 EST
>> To: W3C RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
>> 
>> If somebody could check this, and we should then add it to the errata...
>> 
>> Ivan
>> 
>> Begin forwarded message:
>> 
>>> From: tistre <notifications@github.com>
>>> Subject: [rdfa-website] datatype rdf:XMLLiteral not properly handled (#16)
>>> Date: December 12, 2012 05:54:12 EST
>>> To: rdfa/rdfa-website <rdfa-website@noreply.github.com>
>>> Reply-To: rdfa/rdfa-website <reply+i-9212288-2b635ef2012bcc887c786df17e0b9b089d0a2e7e-520723@reply.github.co>
>>> List-Id: rdfa/rdfa-website <rdfa-website.rdfa.github.com>
>>> 
>>> According to http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/REC-rdfa-core-20120607/#T-xml-literals , datatype="rdf:XMLLiteral" should result in the property value containing the full HTML markup.
>>> 
>>> This currently doesn’t seem to work; shows just the plain text “RDFa 1.1 Primer” without the “b” markup:
>>> 
>>> <span vocab="http://schema.org/" typeof="Document">
>>>   <span property="dc:title" datatype="rdf:XMLLiteral">RDFa <b>1.1</b> Primer</span>
>>> </span>
>>> —
>>> Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub.
>>> 
>>> 
>> 
>> 
>> ----
>> Ivan Herman
>> Bankrashof 108
>> 1183NW Amstelveen
>> The Netherlands
>> http://www.ivan-herman.net
>> 
>> 
>> 
> 
> 
> ----
> Ivan Herman, W3C Semantic Web Activity Lead
> Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
> mobile: +31-641044153
> FOAF: http://www.ivan-herman.net/foaf.rdf
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> -- 
> Steph.
Received on Thursday, 13 December 2012 10:45:54 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:19:57 UTC