Re: ACTION-118 Status of ISSUE-137

Shane,

indeed, I do not think we have a problem with text/html. If this is what one gets, it is HTML+RDFa.

However... if the media type is application/xhtml+xml then... we do have an issue at the moment, and I believe that this is the problem of Alex.

What I (try to) do in my implementation, in those cases, is to see of a DTD is present in the file, and if it is one of the RDFa defined DTD-s. That, incidentally, also sets the RDFa version (1.0 and 1.1) but, more to the point for this case, whether it is to be processes along the lines of the XHTML1+RDFa host language or the HTML+RDFa (ie, XHTML5+RDFa). Because there are differences (which terms are interpreted, usage of time related attributes, etc), it is important to make that difference.

Ain't pretty, I know.

Ivan