Telecon Agenda - August 9th 2012, 1500 UTC

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2012 11:28:01 -0400
To: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

Sorry for the late notice. Let's have a telecon tomorrow to plan the
HTML5+RDFa publication process and get down to resolving the remaining
issues.

Below is the preliminary agenda for our telecon. If you have any
additions or modifications to the agenda, please send them to the
mailing list or mention them on the telecon before we get started.

==========
Thursday, August 9th, 2012
Time: 1400 UTC, 7am San Francisco, 10am Boston, 3pm London
W3C Zakim bridge, telecon code: RDFA (7332)
   SIP: zakim@voip.w3.org
   Phone US: +1.617.761.6200
irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#rdfa
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribe: Steven, Shane, Ivan, Niklas, Manu, Gregg, Ted

Agenda
------

1. New RDFa WG charter discussion
2. Planning HTML5+RDFa FPWD (in RDFa WG)
   * http://www.w3.org/TR/rdfa-in-html/
3. Overview of remaining issues
   * http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/open

blog: Which is better - RDFa Lite or Microdata?
http://manu.sporny.org/2012/mythical-differences/