[editorial] RDFa Lite 1.1 needs to say what RDF and RDFa are

From: Liam R E Quin <liam@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 19:26:35 -0400
To: public-rdfa-wg@w3.org
Please at least expand the acronyms.

The Abstract says just,
[[
RDFa Lite is a minimal subset of RDFa consisting of a few attributes
that may be applied to most simple to moderate structured data markup
tasks. While it is not a complete solution for advanced markup tasks, it
does work for most day-to-day needs and can be grasped by most Web
authors with minimal effort.
]]

but I would not think of RDFa as a replacement for stuctured data in the
SQL/relational algebra sense at all, nor as a replacement for HTML or
XML, despite the mention of (insult of?) Web authors...

Suggest,
[[
RDFa, the Resource Description Framework in attributes, is a method of
including RDF in HTML; RDFa Lite is a simplified subset of RDFa, and is
intended to be easier to deploy in Web page than full RDFa.
]]

I'm surprised also there are no bibliographic references to RDF in this
document. I think it would be useful to point to the RDF Primer at
least.

Regards,

Liam