Official Response to ISSUE-138 from RDF Web Apps WG

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 00:51:14 -0400
To: Niklas Lindström <lindstream@gmail.com>
CC: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Hi Niklas,

Thank you for your continued feedback on the RDFa 1.1 documents. This is
an official response from the RDF Web Apps WG to your Candidate
Recommendation issue before we enter the Proposed Recommendation phase
for the RDFa 1.1 specifications.

Your issue was tracked here:

Explanation of Issue

You were concerned that the CURIE regex specified in the RDFa Core 1.1
specification in Appendix A.1 was incorrect.

Working Group Decision

The Working Group discussed the issue briefly:

We agreed with your position that the regex was incorrect. The Working
Group agreed to fix the issue:

RESOLVED: Fix the regular expression for the definition of a CURIE in
RDFa Core 1.1, Appendix A.1 to not allow "://" as a valid CURIE.

Since this is an official Working Group response to your issue, and
since the group is under an extremely tight deadline, we would really
appreciate it if you responded immediately to this e-mail and let us
know if the findings and decision made by the group is acceptable to you
as soon as possible.

blog: PaySwarm Website for Developers Launched