Re: RDFa Lite and non-RDFa @rel values

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 22:57:58 -0400
To: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
On 04/25/2012 03:11 AM, Grant Robertson wrote:
> Again, I don't know if I get a "vote" but

Just to clarify: Only RDF Web Apps WG members get a vote - and in the
last 3 years, I don't think we've actually used those voting privileges
a single time. We try our best to operate by consensus, by doing straw
polls to get a feeling of the groups preferred direction. The only time
we vote is when there is a very strong disagreement, and that just
hasn't ever happened in this group (to my knowledge).

As for your comments - we listen /very carefully/ to what folks like
you, Alex, and Dan have to say about these issues. We have a duty to
ensure that public input is taken into consideration, and in almost
every case, it sways the decision one way or the other.

So, keep the comments coming - we're listening intently.

blog: PaySwarm Website for Developers Launched
http://digitalbazaar.com/2012/02/22/new-payswarm-alpha/