Re: RDFa Lite and non-RDFa @rel values [Final Take?]

From: Alex Milowski <alex@milowski.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 15:30:33 -0700
To: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Digging more into this, the HTML+RDFa 1.1 document needs to specify
something about the application/xhtml+xml media type.  If it truly
handles HTML5 document in XHTML syntax, it needs to say something
about Content-Type headers.

Also, I believe XHTML5 is an unofficial term.  HTML5 documents can
have XHTML syntax (serialization) but they are still HTML5 documents.

--
--Alex Milowski
considered."