Re 2: RDFa Lite 1.1 Conformance Section - host language attributes (ISSUE-136)

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 11:54:58 +0200
Cc: W3C RDFWA WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
To: Alex Milowski <alex@milowski.com>
Can we agree to modify the second bullet points in 3.1 of RDFa Lite as:

[[[
It must not use any additional RDFa attributes other than vocab, typeof, property, resource, and prefix; it may also use href and src, in case the Host Language authorizes their usage. The usage of rel and rev, if authorized by the Host Language, should be restricted to non-RDFa usage patterns, as defined by the Host Language.
]]]

I know the 'non-RDFa usage pattern' is a bit cryptic, but I am not sure what else to say. We essentially try to convey to RDFa Lite users: do not use that stuff for RDFa. That, plus option #1 of Stéphane will, in my view, cover all non-corner cases of RDFa Lite + HTML5 (which is the main 'market' for this).