Re: Telecon Agenda - April 26th 2012, 1500 UTC

And one more that should be decided right away:

https://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/136

because it affects one of our Rec-track document. It is an editorial issue, should not be difficult to settle, those.

As a reminder, Stéphane has raised a new issue:

https://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/136

that does not affect current rec-track documents, but it would be great to get that done, too...

Ivan