Re: Update EARL reports

From: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 21:02:53 -0400
To: W3C RDFWA WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
I've updated the reports with four processors passing for XHTML+RDFa 1.1 and XML+RDFa 1.1. The processors passing all tests for these are now the following:

clj-rdfa (Clojure)
librdfa (C)
pyRdfa (Python)
RDF::RDFa (Ruby)

All but librdfa also pass for HTML5+RDFa and XHTML5+RDFa in addition to the vocabulary expansion tests.

Gregg