Re: RDFa Lite and typeof influence

From: Alex Milowski <alex@milowski.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 12:36:49 -0700
To: W3C RDFWA WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 11:53 AM, Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net> wrote:

> BTW, do you have a public distiller endpoint? We should add your distiller to the RDFa Test Suite and into the tools section, if you feel you're sufficiently far along in your development.

I feel like I've gotten most of the spirit of the specification but I
haven't run this through the test suite extensively.  I don't have a a
"distiller endpoint" as of yet because it is a browser-based
implementation and/or chrome extension that provides the RDFa API.

I need to do this.

While I've got the information you and others sent me before about
using the json version of the manifest, I'm going to ask a silly
question:  what is a distiller endpoint?  Do I need tonic and limes?

--
--Alex Milowski
considered."