Attempt to provide semantics to Sandro's named graph design

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 11:12:50 +0200
To: W3C RDFWA WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Guys,

As a submission to tomorrow's discussion: I have tried to put some semantics 'meat' on the Sandro's skeleton design[1]. I have put it onto the wiki:

http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Graphs_Design_6.1/Sem

it may provide a way to fold all this into the RDF Semantics with, I believe, a minimal amount of change to the current RDF Semantics (which is a plus for me!), pretty much as a separate section instead of rewriting the whole thing. It may also help in formulating some of the open issues.

I believe it reflects what Sandro thinks although I may of course be wrong...

Cheers

Ivan

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Graphs_Design_6.1