clj-rdfa, Jena and vocabulary expansion

From: Niklas Lindström <lindstream@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 14:42:12 +0200
To: public-rdfa-wg <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Cc: RDFa Community <public-rdfa@w3.org>
Hi all!

I'm happy to announce that clj-rdfa now has support for vocabulary
expansion. Specifically, I have created a new module, clj-rdfa-jena
[1], which is an adapter of the Clojure implementation to Jena [2], a
popular RDF library in Java. This adapter also supports expansion by
simply running the Jena OWL reasoner upon the data. I have also
extracted the web interface to clj-rdfa-web [3], now using the Jena
adapter. This is what is run by the online service [4].

With this, the clj-rdfa online service passes the vocabulary expansion
tests as well, which should make it formally fully complete.

Also, clj-rdfa-jena enables clj-rdfa to be used as a simple drop-in
RDFa 1.1 parser in any Java project using Jena. See [5] for an example
of doing this.

Best regards,
Niklas

[1]: https://github.com/niklasl/clj-rdfa-jena