Re: 'no prefix' mapping vs. @vocab

(I realized I did not send this to the list)

Basically, ignore the no prefix mapping.  It is NOT used by RDFa.  It is
there for other specifications that might use CURIEs.  In particular,
since you are writing a document to help people understand RDFa, talking
about something that is expressly NOT part of RDFa seems like it would
only increase confusion.  IMHO.

--
Shane McCarron
+1 763 786 8160 x120