Re: @inlist with @rev

Toby,

I can see the point in your example. However... If I have

Then what I should get, in my view, is

(<Gregg> <Manu>) a:b <bla> .
<bla> a:b (<Toby> <Ivan>) .

ie, when finding out which elements are put on which list, we would have to cluster not only along the line of the attribute values but also whether it originates from a @rev or a @rel/@property. Ie, this extra information must be stored while processing, which is the source of the extra complication both in the spec and in an implementation.

The additional issue is that @property creates an asymmetry. Ie, there is no way I could encode succinctly something like

("A" "B") <prop> <resource> .

using @rev. That may become a problem with users if they do not understand things. I wonder if opening the floodgates on that issue is worth it...

Ivan