Telecon Agenda - September 15th 2011, 1400 UTC

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 22:29:30 -0400
To: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

Here's the preliminary agenda for our upcoming telecon. Let's try and
finish up the discussion for ISSUE-106 and ISSUE-107 and then try to
come up with a game plan for addressing ISSUE-108. If you have any
additions or modifications to the agenda, please send them to the
mailing list or mention them on the telecon before we get started.

Thursday, September 15th 2011
Time: 1400 UTC, 7am San Francisco, 10am Boston, 3pm London
W3C Zakim bridge, telecon code: RDFA (7332)
    SIP: zakim@voip.w3.org
    Phone US: +1.617.761.6200
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribe: Henri, Knud, Tom, Manu, Shane, Ted, Henri

1. ISSUE-106: Should RDFa support the creation of ordered lists?
2. ISSUE-107: @src attribute as object
3. ISSUE-108: Refine/deprecate Link relations

blog: PaySwarm Developer Tools and Demo Released