Telecon Agenda - September 8th 2011, 1400 UTC

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 13:46:35 -0400
To: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

Here's the preliminary agenda for our upcoming telecon. I won't be able
to make the call, and Ivan has graciously offered to chair tomorrow.
There seems to have been quite a good bit of discussion around Lists so
that issue may be resolved on the call. We also need to determine if
we're changing @src before the 3rd Last Call as well as if we're adding
support for <link> and <meta> in flow content.

==========
Thursday, September 8th 2011
Time: 1400 UTC, 7am San Francisco, 10am Boston, 3pm London
W3C Zakim bridge, telecon code: RDFA (7332)
    SIP: zakim@voip.w3.org
    Phone US: +1.617.761.6200
irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#rdfa
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribe: Henri, Knud, Tom, Manu, Shane, Ted, Henri

Agenda

1. ISSUE-106: Should RDFa support the creation of ordered lists?
    http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/106
2. ISSUE-107: @src attribute as object
    http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/107
3. ISSUE-104: <link> and <meta> in flow content
    http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/104

blog: PaySwarm Developer Tools and Demo Released
http://digitalbazaar.com/2011/05/05/payswarm-sandbox/