ISSUE-112 (RDFParser and DataParser): RDFParser doesn't extend DataParser [RDF API]

From: RDF Web Applications Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 17:49:59 +0000
To: public-rdfa-wg@w3.org

ISSUE-112 (RDFParser and DataParser): RDFParser doesn't extend DataParser [RDF API]

http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/112

Raised by: Manu Sporny
On product: RDF API

This issue was raised by Christian Langanke:

The RDFParser doesn't extend DataParser in the RDF API. This means that there is no way for the Data interface to get access to the triples in the graph. We should make the following changes to the RDF API:

1. Ensure that there is a .graph member on the Data interface. We might as well expose the data since it's supposed to be there beneath the scenes.
2. We should change RDFParser such that it extends DataParser.